I am a full-stack software developer with 18+ years of experience in the full-stack software development life cycle—from concepts through delivery of efficient applications and customizable solutions.
Nothing is better than solving complex problems with clean, elegant code. I have a passion for designing serverless systems, which has led me to build a blog about it, and become AWS certified professional! I love to take on new challenges that push me to learn something new.
I admire reliability, robustness, and performance in engineering. It’s important that a product can fulfill its purpose, as well as work intuitively.
I have worked whole career with SQL databases and I am able to resolve hard performance problems and write complex queries. I’m also proficient on designing complex DynamoDB databases.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate